Thursday, December 17, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...



Forget the raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens...I mean really...whiskers?

There are these moments in parenthood, these moments that make you stop dead in your tracks to take in the bliss that is your beautiful baby. The way she curls her toes like she's trying to hold onto you in anyway she can. The direct eye contact and sideways smiles that come out of nowhere and instantly make you understand love in its purest form. And oh, The Gobbler. I don't know where it comes from, but it sits so sweetly right below her round chin and right on top of her chest. Simply delicious.

These are my favorite things.

I have this amazing little girl and a great man by my side. I am so in love. I know love in a way I never imagined possible.

Happy Two Month Birthday Penelope, you beautiful bodacious little girl! Mommy loves you!

No comments: