Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Modern Day Fable

So, as many of you know, we are HUGE movie nuts. We are MVP's at Hollywood video, and really just enjoy digging into a comfy blanket and a great story to get lost in.
Last night, on a whim, (more for me) we picked up Penelope. It's not a movie I had heard much about, I just knew that it was a sweet girlie flick with a pretty cool story. I was sweetly surprised at how fantastic this story is! Dana fell asleep ten minutes in. But nontheless...lol.
A few years back, I had the awesome privilege of working with a group of teenage girls who didn't think much of themselves or the way things were going for them. I think I am SO enthusiastic about this flick because I think about them often. I deeply hope this message is sown into their lives in some way shape or form. Pretty remarkable. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we all know that it was 21 minutes into the movie