Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello Friend.

Well hi there! It's been awhile and it is nice to see you again. Where have we been, you say? Oh LAAAWDY we've been busy. Since my last post, we have successfully managed to blow life up a little bit. I am writing you from the dining room table of our three bedroom townhome that we moved into nearly a year ago. I am watching my THREE year old daughter do the potty dance because she doesn't want to leave her friends and their Madagascar movie night. My husband of FIVE years is bouncing our IKEA BARGAIN buy with our 11 week old baby. That's right, the Couches upgraded to a family of four. WEIRD right?! Whodathunkit?! Needless to say, things have changed a lil' bit and there is much to catch up on. I look forward to sharing my stories with you, I have many! For now, I tweak and pretty up our page and get cozy with the new blog format. I will be back shortly, stay tuned!

No comments: