Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Aaaand we're off...

After our appointment with Dr. Awesome on Monday evening, we were left with a decision regarding Peanut's delivery. We hadn't been making the progress Dr. A or I hoped to see so he left us with a decision to make. To make a long story short, after much prayer, counsel and consideration, we decided Peanut was going to be making her appearance this week.

We were expecting to be going in Thursday night to begin the process, but to due to the apparent massive amount of October babies coming we are set up to go in tonight at 7. :) They will begin the process this evening, if needed we will start Pitocin in the morning and if all goes well, baby girl should be greeting her very excited family tomorrow night.

Unfortunately, the piggy flu has dictated that the hospital make visits from family and friends completely impossible. They can't even come to the waiting room...boo. Since I am only allowed two people to stay with me, my support team is made up of my amazing baby daddy/husband/rock star, Dana and my mom who will be joining us tomorrow morning. We are anticipating this little one's safe arrival and praying that the process is simple and uneventful.

We will keep the 'couch' and our FB accounts updated as much as humanly possible. Go easy on us though - we are you know - having a child - that does kinda take priority. ;)

Keep checking in! We will write again from the hospital tonight after we're all rigged up and settled in.

1 comment:

Addie said...

WHAT?! WOOHOO! Are you overdue or something? I'm so excited - and he damn well better keep FB updated. I know he can do it from his phone, so I'll holding you two accountable even though you didn't ask me to. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, THAT'S WHY!

Hurray for babies!