Friday, May 29, 2009

He's awesome, and a little bit rock n' roll

Yesterday started out a little rough.
I found myself cruising around on a very flat tire. Ever seen a pregnant girl trying to force movement on perfectly tightened-beyond-reason wheel lugs? Yeah..not pretty! For the record, I DO know how to change a tire, but those things wouldn't budge. So there..boo that.
Super Dana quickly came to the rescue, got the donut swapped out for the damaged tire and had me on my way. What a stud. :)

By the end of the day, Dana had the tire to fixed and gave me a random address to meet him at so he could put it back on. Little did I know...he arranged early on in the day, for me to have a prenatal massage and had me meet him at the spa! Like I said, what a stud. :) I got to get spoiled in the best way possible by the best man on the face of the planet and drive home on a perfectly normal tire. (Lord knows that donut felt like it was T minus 6 seconds away from exploding on the hot highway at any point. Nooo bueno.)

All in all, I felt pretty darn special. That guy is a keeper.

1 comment:

Addie said...

Aww, I love him more now, even though we've never met. What a sweet, sweet fella!