Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bicycle Binge



I am really proud of us! Dana and I have the cycling bug and have really been making a solid effort to get out and put the rubber to the road. We go to a water class at a gym about 3.5 miles from our house every Mon/Wed/Fri. This week we decided we would make the workout a little more aerobic by just riding to the gym. Granted, the last half of the 7 mile trip isn't so fun after having an intense water workout, but we both feel better for it. I guess you could say we are trying to get an early start on workin' to keeping those tickers healthy.

Molly has her place in this excitement, you better believe it. We bought a great little white basket we clip onto the front of my cruiser and she LOVES it!

More fun times to come for the Couches...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Way to go, gettin' yourself all in shape! Is it still okay for me to come this next weekend (come Friday night the 5th)?
See you soon!