Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Deliciously Delirious

Wow.
Have you ever had one of those days, weeks, or years even, where you honestly believe you are just a few clicks short of crazy?
That is the only way I can sum up this week. How sad is that? It's only TUESDAY folks?!
I can't really explain to you how or why, but I am just plumb pooped emotionally, physically, spiritually, just wiped the heck out! PHEW!
Dana is out with one of his buddies tonight and I have the delicious chance to sit down with the laptop and download a new playlist into itunes. (I got a gift card for my birthday MONTHS ago and have yet to take advantage of it.)
It's like my Disney World. No..really. I have this mammoth mothership of tonal gloriousness that makes me deliriously, fantastically, indescribably happy. People, there are few things that bring me more joy than just laying back in my comfies and SWIMMING in new music. Listening, digesting, absorbing every perfect tone and lyric. Well, it is like coming home. :)

I'm not avoiding my impending curve into crazy anymore. Game on, I'm ready for it. I will be content there in la-la land now that I have my Do-Re-Mis.

1 comment:

Addie said...

You are cute. I hope it was all you thought it could be and more!