Monday, October 8, 2007

Do you know who you work with?

Well I wanted to create this blog to give my customers a way to get to know me a little more. I pride myself on working on one thing and that is honesty. This doesnt mean that I never make mistakes but I sure try not to. There sure seems to be alot of companies out there who dont even try to be honest anymore if it means they might lose out on something to gain. Our company runs van's, flatbeds's step deck's, Rgn's and Lowboy trailers all over the U.S. and Canada. If there is anything I can help you with Please let me know. My email is Danad@apfreight.com My office line is 800-628-6419-Ext-212. Here is a link to my to my wifes myspace which will tell you a little more about my family which I love so much. myspace.com/andieluv



Thank you

Dana Davenport

No comments: