Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All I Need Is A Shower Cap

So I am a fish.
I have been since I was a very small baby. I love love love the swimming pool and that's probably where baby girl gets it. Open water - WHOLE other story. Something about creepy crawlies cruising around my toes just doesn't sit well. However, put me in a clean, man-made, chlorine-water filled tub and I am good to go!

This morning I went back to one of my hobbies, water aerobics. Let the snarky comments role. Bring it on. Yes, I'm probably one of the youngest there. Yes, I DID actually see this hat in class this morning. Yes, Gloria Estefan is on the rockin' aerobic music. I LOVE IT ALL!

I got up at 0h-dark-thirty and walked into the gym lookin' a' curly-haired, sleepy-eyed hot mess. But baby, I boogalooed my butt and legs to a good burn this morning, and didn't have to sweat like a pig in the process. I call that a great workout. Mock away my friends. All I have to say - is you are MISSING OUT!!

In light of my renewed love of ridiculous water fun, I found a ridiculous Mr. Bean video to commemorate the occasion. Seems appropriate.

2 comments:

Addie said...

Hurray for exercise! I am with you on the open water - there are monsters in there. I'm WAY more comfy in running water, so long as it's not too slow/deep. There could be monsters there too.

You should get one of those shower caps. It's effing FESTIVE!

Unknown said...

The Video was funny, and the picture of your daughter are breath taking thanks for providing them